These oatmeal breakfast cookies are cheap, healthy, easy, and quick! Basically the perfect breakfast!
This recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and low-glycemic. It also contains no added sugar.
If you don’t have quick oats, you can soak them for 30 minutes in both water and a dollop of apple cider vinegar to soften them. Drain before adding ingredient.
Vegan PB and J Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie
- Medium bowl
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- 1/2 cup oats (quick)
- 1 banana (brown)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp jam
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Mash banana thoroughly.
- Add vanilla extract to banana. Mix.
- Add all ingredients together. Mix thoroughly.
- Place baking sheet and parchment paper down.
- Shape dough into cookie shape, place on parchment paper.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes at 375.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.