Like many other people, I try to stay healthy. I’ve been aware of the benefits of mushrooms for a long time, and I try to include mushrooms and mushroom powders in my meals.
I personally have been using Laird’s Superfood’s mushrooms for my mushroom experiments, but any mushroom powder will do.
Life pro tip: chocolate and the earthy flavor of mushrooms go together very well. 😊
Chocolate Mushroom Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 banana (brown)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp mushroom powder (Laird's Superfood's Mushroom Supplement)
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Mash brown banana thoroughly.
- Mix cocoa powder, oats, and mushroom powder together.
- Add all ingredients. Mix.
- Place baking sheet and parchment paper down.
- Shape dough into cookie shape, place on parchment paper.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes at 375.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.