These blueberry pancakes were the best I’ve ever had! Einkorn works wonderfully for making nice, fluffy pancakes!
The applesauce used in the recipe can be substituted for two eggs instead.
When mixing up this recipe, leave some lumps in the batter. It helps with the texture.
30-Minute Blueberry Vegan Einkorn Pancakes
- Medium bowl
- Measuring equipment
- 2 cups einkorn flour
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1½ cup plant-based milk (vanilla hemp milk)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add all wet ingredients to the bowl.
- Stir, avoiding over-mixing the batter.
- Heat pan on medium.
- Pour olive oil on pan and spread evenly.
- Pour 1/3 cup of batter on the pan.
- Flip when the edges are bubbling and browning.
- Remove when edges are bubbling and browning.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving.