Einkorn flour is my #1 recommendation for making pancakes. So far, no other flour I’ve used has been as good.
The applesauce in this recipe can be substituted with two eggs instead.
Don’t mix this recipe together too much, some lumps in the batter will definitely improve the texture.
30-Minute Vegan Ginger Einkorn Pancakes
- Medium bowl
- Measuring equipment
- 2 cups einkorn flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cup plant-based milk (vanilla hemp milk)
- ½ cup applesauce
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Stir all wet ingredients into the bowl.
- Heat pan on medium.
- Pour olive oil on pan and spread evenly.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter on the pan.
- Flip when the edges are bubbling and browning.
- Remove when edges are bubbling and browning.
- Let cool for five minutes before serving.