Vegan Matcha Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Recipe
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk or water, if using Laird Superfood's Matcha
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Laird's Superfood Matcha regular matcha is also OK
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon flavoring can be replaced with 1/3 cup lemon juice and 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all liquid ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour your batter into your muffin baking cups 75% of the way up. Silicone baking cups are advised.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let your muffins cool before serving.