Spaghetti and eggs go together so well, I was surprised! This is a quick, easy, and frugal meal for anyone on a budget, whether it be a college student or a family.
This recipe is a crowd pleaser! You like eggs? You like spaghetti? Congrats, you’ll probably enjoy this too!
So simple to make, even my dog can do it! 😉
Here’s how to make eggs in a nest!
Eggs in a Nest - Quick and Easy Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup cooked spaghetti
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
- Spread one teaspoon of oil around the pan.
- Set your pan on the stove to medium heat.
- Wait a few minutes for the pan to heat up, the pour the egg.
- Let egg cook for about five minutes, then remove with spatula.
- Place egg in bowl or plate, surround egg with spaghetti.
- Serve warm.